Voicelessness and Emotional Survival Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 05:17:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
With over 100,000 posts and 2 million pageviews, the Voicelessness and Emotional Survival Message Board has become a valuable resource for people learning about and dealing with narcissistic spouses/partners, boyfriends/girlfriends, parents, siblings, adult children, bosses, and co-workers--as well as other sources of "voicelessness."
135644 Posts in 8250 Topics by 1744 Members
Latest Member: moonlight60
* Home Help Search Login Register
For books on NARCISSISM and its damaging effects on relationships and families see: The Voicelessness Reading List . All purchases help support the Voicelessness Board.
+  Voicelessness and Emotional Survival Message Board
|-+  Voicelessness and Emotional Survival
| |-+  Voicelessness and Emotional Survival Message Board (Moderator: Dr. Richard Grossman)
| | |-+  Nobodys family is going to change
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Nobodys family is going to change  (Read 344 times)
Redhead Erin

"I used to be disgusted; now I try to stay amused"

« on: November 22, 2011, 03:54:18 AM »

The title caught my attention.  It sees they are going to re-play this episode of This American Life this week. http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/166/nobodys-family-is-going-to-change It should be pretty interesting!
Voicelessness and Emotional Survival Message Board

For books on NARCISSISM and its damaging effects on relationships and families see: The Voicelessness Reading List .
All purchases (including those through the Amazon link above) help support the Voicelessness Board.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: