Author Topic: Relinquishing Control - Please will you help me? :)  (Read 26883 times)

sKePTiKal

Re: Relinquishing Control - Please will you help me? :)
« Reply #1020 on: December 06, 2018, 01:12:14 PM »
OK Tupp... but pls every so often just post a "hi, I'm OK for now" so we don't worry about ya! Coz we will ya know.

BTW, I tend to completely understand and agree with Lighter's advice. It's truly not for everyone - but it can also be modified, tailored to fit your situation and druthers. You may benefit in ways, from taking a real, not-thinking-about-it break... that when you come back re-read where you were, your perspective will be 180 degrees different. We know how that works. It's perfectly OK to not decide anything until you're in a better frame of mind over everything and rested up.
Success is never final, failure is never fatal.

Hopalong

« Reply #1021 on: December 06, 2018, 11:46:28 PM »
(((((((((Tupp))))))))).... [endless comfort and hugs]

You've had fountains of advice from us, and wise Amazons we,
we still can't know precisely the combo that your own still small
voice will tell you. I'm glad you're going to listen to yourself now.
This can get over stimulating when things have been intense.

We just want to help because we love you. See you when you
surface in the New Year!

Happy Holidays to you too, and the gift of peace.

Love to you,
Hops
"That'll do, pig, that'll do."

lighter

« Reply #1022 on: December 07, 2018, 09:32:37 AM »
Rest.  Give up.  Stop.  Go to the shore.  Watch the waves.  Know you have choices.  Consider them, none of them good, but choice is important, ime.

I don't know why, but intermittently having one's head above water can be harder.  Getting dragged under, is real, and so unfair when the harm comes from places and people charged with protecting, and serving.

I think they know they're failing.  I think they're jaded, and bitter, and unable to do better, mostly.

And then one amazing person does care.  Unexpectedly.  For reasons you can't understand.  I think you'll have that experience, and it'll come out if the blue, ((Tupp)).  I'm not sure how.  A friend just braved a legal battle with SS here.  An attorney, insensed by the injustice, took her case, personally, and at no charge.  It's terrible when struggling people are crushed by the system that's supposed to protect them.  There are good people who stand up, alonside, and support. 

Do what you have to do right now.  Lay it all down for a moment, and breath.  Pay attention.  There's transformation in that space, ime.

No fear.

Just possibility.

The bonfire is burning for strong, smart Amazon Tupp.  We await your return.

Lighter